Comparison of Assessment Tool Constructs – MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING
• Comparison of Assessment Tool Constructs Scoring Guide.
• Capella Graduate Resources: APA Style and Format.
• Beck Anxiety Inventory.
• Detailed Assessment of Posttraumatic Stress (DAPS).
• Symptom Checklist-90-Revised (SCL-90-R).
• Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL).
• Behavior Assessment System for Children (BASC-2) (2nd ed.).
• Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI-3).
• Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test (MAST).
• Campbell Interest and Skills Survey (CISS).
• Marital Satisfaction Inventory–Revised (MSI–R).
• Parent-Child Relationship Inventory (PCRI).
• Eating Disorder Inventory-3 (EDI-3).
• Assignment Template
Complete the following:
Select an assessment tool from those listed in the Resources area.
Explore the literature to identify another assessment tool that is purported to measure the same construct(s).
Compare each assessment tool (your selected assessment instrument and the other tool you identified through the literature) on the basis of key test measurement constructs of reliability and validity.
Describe different methods for acquiring the key measurement constructs of reliability and validity.
Describe how results on each assessment are interpreted; for example, how scores are interpreted in comparison to group means and norms (for a standardized or norm-referenced test) or to cutoff scores (for criterion-referenced test), and how scores on this assessment correlate with other tests and measures.
Incorporate a minimum of six scholarly research studies analyzing the effectiveness of each selected assessment tool in professional settings.
Based on the review of literature, evaluate which assessment tool has clearer application of measurement concepts.
Please use the Assignment Template listed under Resources to compose your Comparison of Assessment Tool Constructs paper.
Written communication: Written communication is free of errors so that the overall message is clear.
APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style.
Number of resources: Minimum of six scholarly resources (distinguished submissions will likely exceed that minimum).
Length of paper: Six double-spaced, typed pages, excluding title and reference pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account