This assignment is designed to meet the course goal of introducing you to the research methods used in conducting psychological research as well as the ethical issues
involved in this pursuit. Academic researchers have the obligation to communicate the results of their research to their colleagues via journal articles. The goal is
to further the knowledge base of the field and to provide a guide for others to use to replicate the research in order to ascertain the validity of the original
In order to complete this assignment you will:
1. Select an full text article within jstor. There you will find the Psychology journals, select a journal and then one of the research articles that interests you.
The article must be a full article, not a review or summary article.
2. Summarize the article using full sentences following these steps:
1. Title of the Journal (including the year of publication of the article)
2. Title and Author(s) of the Article
3. Topic of Study
4. Theories Associated with the Present Study
Hypothesis and Methodology
5. Hypotheses or Research Questions
6. Sample of the Study and Selection Procedure:
7. Method Used to conduct the Study
8. Procedure of the Present Study (e.g. How the questionnaire or experiment was conducted)
Analysis and Results
9. Method of Data Analysis
10. Summary of the Research Results
11. Limitations of the Research
12. Any Ethical issues you encountered
13. Description of Future Research recommended.
14. A Summary statement, in your own words, regarding the meaningfulness of this research and your own ideas for future research possibilities in this area.
Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, 12 point font, double-spaced. To receive full credit the paper should address each topic fully.
Note: Take extra care to not plagiarize. Even using 2-3 word phrases from the article is unethical. You must use your own words. The best way to do this is not to
look back at the article while you are writing your own words. For example, read from the article, then cover it up or turn it over while you write your sentences.
Do not look back at the article until you are ready to summarize a different section. Then, be sure to cover the original while you write.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
| Place Order
|| Down to work
|| Paper is Ready!
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account